We ship to Canada and the United States. All of our products are made to order and ship within 15 business days of order receipt.
Our pickup location is 1 Bouck St., Iroquois, ON K0E 1K0.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment to avoid wear caused by dust and dirt.
- We recommend keeping your upholstered pieces where they won’t be exposed to direct sunlight.
- An annual professional cleaning will keep your upholstery looking its best.
- For persistent stains and overall cleaning, contact an in-home professional upholstery cleaning company. Reference your fabric’s cleaning code.
- Use cleaning products that corresponds with your fabric’s cleaning code when spot cleaning. We advise testing any cleaner in an inconspicuous area first. Never use spot cleaners containing bleach or alcohol.
- Treat stains immediately. Blot up as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Don’t rub.
- When spot cleaning, avoid oversaturation which can damage to the chair, apply a small amount of spot cleaner to the stain.
- Blot the stain with a clean, dry, white cloth. Continue to apply cleaner sparingly and blot until the cloth is no longer picking up the stain. This may take several attempts. Once you have removed as much of the stain as possible, it is advised that you continue to blot away any remaining moisture from the fabric.
We understand that this is an important purchase for you and your family and are proud of our products. Audrey and Allen warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period one year following the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
In the unlikely event that a product fails to perform as warranted, Audrey and Allen will correct the problem either by repair or (at its option) replacement at no charge to the purchaser, or if Audrey and Allen, at its sole discretion, determines that repair or replacement is not feasible, by pro-rated refund.
Our warranty does not cover damage, deterioration, problems or loss caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, improper transportation, improper assembly or improper maintenance and its liability is limited to repair, replacement, or refund as stated herein.
Audrey and Allen takes responsibility for any manufacturing defects as outlined in our warranty. In order to make a claim please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will require photographs of the defect as well as proof of purchase.